Final 3D model sent off to printer

I took a few day's break from the studio after getting the big drawing done, but finishing the Artifact for the show at Robert Henry Contemporary was still a worry.

So I sat down yesterday and worked out all of the technical problems I was having.  I also figured out a way to mask a drawing into a hex before converting to SVG, so when I got the SVG file into Blender I didn't have to learn some stupidly obscure way to do it.

This was a product of a lot of dumb hacking and old school drawing.  I've ordered 10 from in polished plastic, and I'll see what the physical product is like shortly before Christmas.  They'll be part of a limited edition of 30, priced at $100.